IT eCommerce Engineer/Developer
Vaše náplň práce
The position will be a member of the eCommerce Team and participate in the ongoing development of applications supported by the eCommerce platform.
- The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform;
- Work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes;
- Support the Pimcore product information management solution;
- Will be the IT Salesforce Commerce Subject Matter Expert;
- Develop the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (B2B and B2C modules);
- Assessment and implementation of change requests from internal eCommerce customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the Information Technology field;
- Prior experience and knowledge of Salesforce and/or PIMcore platform administration and/or development;
- Prior experience working in project teams and designing solutions;
- Knowledge and familiarity with eCommerce and order-to-cash processes;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred;
- 5 years of experience within the Information Technology field is preferred;
- Prior experience and knowledge in Salesforce B2B and B2C Commerce Cloud configuration and implementation.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 35 Ron;
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer a flexible schedule. Please agree on this with your superior;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office;
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens, etc;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come up with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterward from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Transport from the Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the plant location/office;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, or what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly, and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture, and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services
Podobná pracovní místa
IT Engineer - Smartfactory Operations (m/f/diverse)