Vaše náplň práce
- Responsible for the design and development of Automotive products.
- Review technical specification to establish new designs or modifications.
- Develop detailed schematic designs and support PCB layout.
- Ensures design meets design parameters and engineering standards.
- Recommend and evaluate electronic components.
- Prepare and maintain electronic hardware bill of material (BOM).
- Test and verify electronic hardware prototypes.
- Develop and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
- Collaborate as project team member responsible for electronic design matters, identify issues, and provide appropriate solution to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Plan and coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance and strengthen team development.
Continental Brasil Indústria Automotiva LTDA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in related field.
- Strong knowhow in Electronic Product Development and Problem Solving, Engineering Change Processes.
- Proficient in technical report writing and presentation skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement and enthusiasm to learn new things.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Preferably with design experience in the areas of DC power supply, MCU, Digital and BUS Interfaces, storage memory, PCB design, EMC tests.
Diversity and team work are key for a highly productive environment. We do value these aspects in our internal culture.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental is one of the biggest supplier for the Automotive industry, a global company recognized by its high technology Products, Services and Quality deliveries.
Working at Continental means you will actively contribute to a better future in terms of road safety, sustainability and high tech developments. Be prepared to challenge the current world, always looking for improvements and open for new ideas!