Project Management Engineer (Civil, Structural & Architectural Works)
Vaše náplň práce
- Prepares Conceptual Design, Bill of Materials(BOM) and Cost Estimates for Civil, Structural & Architectural(CSA) works.
- Prepares Detailed Design, Drawings and Bid Specifications for CSA works.
- Ensures that all CSA related installations is in accordance to applicable codes and standards.
- Supports Purchasing Section on the Pre-Bid Meetings to discuss scope of works to the bidders.
- Conducts review of bids and engineering evaluation.
- Prepares project timeline with S-Curve and precedence analysis.
- Coordinates with the end users, contractors, and suppliers regarding all matters related to project implementation.
- Monitors progress and supervise project implementation to ensure on-time project completion, within approved budget and desired quality.
- Conducts regular project site inspection and coordination meeting.
- Evaluates accomplishment and prepare recommendations for payment to contractors/ suppliers.
- Manages and safekeeps all project documentation and reports.
- Candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture. With PRC license is a plus.
- With extensive knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD software.
- Experience in Primavera or Microsoft Project is a plus
- At least three (3) years related work experience in Construction or Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- With strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption. Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology. The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.