AI Project Manager Intern
Vaše náplň práce
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
Your future team and tasks
Our team is responsible for providing the computation infrastructure to AI development and related activities. You will be working on projects related to the AI Infrastructure. Your tasks are therefore:
- Proactively communicate with experts, clients for each AI project as directed by the Project Manager (PM)
- Support the PM in managing schedules and milestones
- Attend meetings with clients and other relevant PMs to better understand business needs and user requirements, then translate them into projects or development tasks
- Participate in AI Infrastructure budget planning and cost allocation
- Contribute to organisational development including business process redesign
- Assisting in documentation and other project deliverables
- You have ongoing studies at a Hungarian university (BSc, MSc) for 6 months at least in a technical area like Technical/Engineering Management, Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Interested in technology and project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and manage own workload independently and prioritize effectively
Nice to have
- Familiar with or interest in more about project management methodologies and processes
- Interest in organizational process improvement
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced colleagues in a fast-growing business unit.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive working conditions including flexible work-from-home arrangements.
- Easily accessible, modern office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square).
- Excellent coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office.
- Regular team building activities (e.g. board game nights, escape room, etc.).
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Podobná pracovní místa
Embedded Software Engineer Intern - Sensor Fusion
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)