Local IT Specialist
Vaše náplň práce
- Ensures and maintains the computer networks/systems and provides technical support and recommendations to End users and production operations
- Ensures and maintains continuous operation of Voice network system
- Performs hands-on technical maintenance task on IT infrastructures.
- Supports in monitoring and administering performance and operation of IT infrastructure and services
- Experience/Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Minimum 1+ years experience of troubleshooting of IT Services
- Ability to manage customers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Innovative and enterprising
- Flexible and agility
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Responsible and committed
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption. Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology. The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.