Vaše náplň práce
We are looking for all levels: Junior, Medior, Senior Process Engineers
Motivation, practical understanding, and eagerness to learn should be your leading qualities. State-of-the-art technologies, highly automated equipment, and an enthusiastic and supportive team are the things that will sweep you off your feet.
- Defines technical specifications and ensures the project requirements are followed;
- Collaborates with suppliers and other cross-functional departments to achieve project milestones;
- Ensures Key Performance Indicators are achieved;
- Active troubleshooting and Continuous improvement orientated;
- Supports maintenance team.
In your daily work you will be responsible for:
- Equipment industrialization and installation;
- Process standardization and troubleshooting of production equipment;
- Continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes in terms of capability, robustness, and capacity;
- Training technicians;
- Creating work instructions;
- Process capability and statistical analysis;
- Follow and creates standards.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
- Bachelor degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, electrical) or other related field;
- Quality Orientation, Quality tools and Quality in Launch;
- Technical realization of production equipment;
- Process Capability and Process documentation;
- Product and Prototype build knowledge;
- Lean Manufacturing;
- Customer Orientation;
- Controlling Knowledge;
- Self driven & Strong ownership;
- Networking & Collaboration;
- Good English knowledge;
- Junior – Some experience desired but not essential, training and development plan will be provided; Medior – 2-5 years experience in Process/Industrial engineering role; Senior – 5+ years experience in Process/Industrial engineering role.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- 1704-3600 Eur. (before withholding taxes);
- Extra paid On Call duty.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.