HR Internship for Smart Mobility (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
We are looking for a communicative and self-organized colleague that is willing to learn and develop within a global HR team. If you feel comfortable to interact with people within an international environment, showing initiative in moving things forward and willing to explore a working environment, then is the time to start a job within our HR Team.
As Internship, you will support the team in following tasks:
- organization of our international Global Talent Program (GTP): event planning, logistics, communication with participants, design of new ideas;
- talent management tasks and strategic topics: learning, diversity, talent development;
- HR analytics: quality data checks and reporting;
- internal digital communication: updates, blogs, presentations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes, and tools.
- University studies – in progress (Bachelor / Master) for area of Social Science, Economics (Marketing, Economical Informatics, Management);
- English – advanced;
- Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – advanced;
- Willingness to learn, creativity, independent working, skills in organization, as well as planning.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Podobná pracovní místa
Global HR Communications Specialist (SuccessFactors) Learning (TM)
Global HR Systems Operations Specialist – SuccessFactors Employee Central - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (eRecruiting) - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (FBL - OBL) (TM)