Quality Manager Projects for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Vaše náplň práce
Smart technologies have been part of our everyday lives for a long time - and are now also changing mobility. Connected vehicles that analyze data in real time are easing traffic congestion, especially in urban areas. Sustainable logistics with intelligent solutions for commercial vehicles, fleets and the aftermarket are the key elements of Smart Mobility. With our technologies, we enable seamless networking of the driver and vehicle with the infrastructure, other vehicles, mobile devices and the cloud, so that all road users can access information and services securely at all times.
Do you want to be a Quality Manager Projects for Smart Mobility (SMY)? These should spark your interest:
- Support for new projects from enquiry to series-ready;
- Monitoring and documentation of process and product quality;
- Participation in audits and assessments;
- Active cooperation in optimizing existing processes;
- Objective assessment of standard compliance, assessment and detection of deviations;
- Achieving quality goals using methods, models and tools in the quality process;
- Escalation of deviations and/or non-achievement of significant quality targets;
- Examination of the maturity of a development project and granting the approval recommendation from the point of view of quality;
- Advising and supporting the project team;
- Coaching the project team.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Academic degree in information technology, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study or a comparable qualification;
- Professional experience in software development, technical project management, quality management;
- Experience in software development processes and quality assurance measures;
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (ASPICE, IATF16949);
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and how to use configuration tools;
- Structured way of working and assertiveness;
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Very good communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.