HR Business Partner
Vaše náplň práce
The HR Business Partner is the central point of contact for all HR topics (which are not covered by Shared Services) full dedicated to unionized employees.
HR BP specialist in Labor Relations & HR Services
- Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy (e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Transformation)
- Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making and acts as consultant). Leads them to the right point of contact and promotes the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, data administration, recruiting
- Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits) and address business needs in direction of CoE
- Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Maintains the collaboration with all the stakeholders in line with the Balance of Cooperation (e.g. BU HR) - Accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable)
- Introduces / implements new HR related services, systems & processes (from Shared Services and CoE's) into assigned organization
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Participates in other business projects, representing with general HR knowledge to achieve the project deliverables
- Consults and guides the organization through times of significant changes (e.g. digital transformation, VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) world) and supports organizational development
- Acts as a role models of our company values and culture- Implements and supports Employer Branding road map and acts as an ambassador
- Works closely with Recruiting department or SSC Recruiting, external services or local team for sourcing and selecting the best fit candidates
- Supports Inpatriates (e.g. on performance management and local requirements) and Expatriates (e.g. on salary topics and repatriation) based on International Mobility Policies- Acts as a talent scout in the organization and provokes positive changes in the talent management
- Drives readiness of talent through proper succession planning in line with the business needs
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, CoE guidance, and company guidelines
- Ensures execution of talent management measures
- Derives trends in development needs, alerts organization to critical areas for succession planning, etc.
- Supports local programs (e.g. Onboarding, talent development)
- Guides execution of TMOD Initiatives and measures (e.g. Project management) in area of responsibility- Drives nominations for Leadership & Talent Development Programs for target groups in the area of responsibility
- Drives competency management by identifying gaps and proposing (training) measures
- Takes over the Learning Business Partner role (depending on size of location)
- Steers and/or executes Vocational Training Management (depending on size of location)- Executes Job Evaluation based on local, country or/and cooperation policies
- Consults on Compensation Policies and Programs, Benefits & Pensions to assist business needs.
- Steers and facilitates annual Salary Review- Acts as a single point of the contact for all topics (which are not covered by HR Operations) for the employees and managers in area of responsibility
- Maintains individual Union & Employee Representative Relationships depending on country approach
- Ensures compliance to all relevant government regulations
- Guides employees and superiors in employee relations conflict management
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee concerns, harassment, and discrimination complaints. Conducts internal investigations as necessary.
- Acts as company representative towards external parties (courts, fairs, local networks, authorities.) if assigned- Promotes health management regulations and programs and consults management and employees
- Acts as an ambassador for health and well being at work initiatives
- Drives measures if applicable
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations (to include safety audits other safety measures as required)- Ensures effective HR processes by collaborating with HR Operations regarding the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, HR data..)
- Ensures employee data accuracy
- Ensures data availability and quality of the audit/compliance related records (i.e. record of compensation decisions, training certificates, exit interviews)
- Monitors time management, ensures legal compliance and trigger actions if needed due to labor requirements
- Takes over administrative tasks if it comes to customization and deviations from the standard- Continuously evaluates performance according to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures and derives corrective actions (e.g. according PDCA model)
- Summarizes and completes reporting within the local Organization and publishes reporting results- Collects and provides change requests towards Process Consultants to ensure effective HR IT systems
Specialist in Labor Relations, union relationship & HR Services (Level Expert)
Functional HR KnowledgeFunctional HR Knowledge - Employer brandingFunctional HR Knowledge - Recruiting & StaffingFunctional HR Knowledge - Learning & TrainingFunctional HR Knowledge - Talent ManagementFunctional HR Knowledge - Compensation & BenefitContinental Organizational KnowledgeLabor Law/ Legal ComplianceConsulting, Moderating and Facilitating SkillsProject ManagementConflict Management and MediationOrganizational Change Management SkillsAnalytical and Problem Solving SkillsStrategic Planning & MethodsNegotiationShared Service KnowledgeHR Applications ExpertiseBusiness Acumen Language Skills (local language)Language Skills (English)Health Management
More than 5 years of experience within manufacturing Industries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental desarrolla tecnologías y servicios vanguardistas para la movilidad sostenible e interconectada de personas y bienes. Fundada en 1871, la empresa de tecnología ofrece soluciones seguras, eficientes, inteligentes y asequibles para vehículos, máquinas, tráfico y transporte. En 2021, Continental generó ventas por 33 800 millones de euros y actualmente emplea a más de 190 000 personas en 58 países y mercados. El 8 de octubre de 2021, la empresa celebró su 150 aniversario.
El sector del grupo Automotive incluye tecnologías para sistemas de seguridad pasiva, frenos, chasis, movimiento y control de movimiento. La cartera también cuenta con soluciones innovadoras para la conducción asistida y automatizada, tecnologías de visualización y operación, soluciones de audio y cámara para el interior del vehículo, así como con tecnología inteligente de información y comunicación para los servicios de movilidad de operadores de flotas y fabricantes de vehículos comerciales. La gama de productos y servicios se completa con actividades integrales relacionadas con tecnologías de conectividad, electrónica de vehículos y computadoras de alto rendimiento.