ADAS SLM Technician
Vaše náplň práce
- Ensures that all machine are readily available during SLM sample build and ensures proper escalation of Machine downtine encountered based on the allocated Lines.
- Monitors the SLM sample build part and ensures set target plan is meet based on BE loading aligned with SMD loading plan.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Assists SLM Supervisor in scheduling, building new components, SW update, Product index up via PCN/PTN, Component Changed packaged (CCB) after PLC gate 90 released.
- Ensure that all documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on Component Changed packaged (CCB).
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, labeling, loading, and securing product.
- Identifies and implements process improvements focusing on scrap reduction, Labor Productivity improvement.
- Implements new process steps improving line balance, cycle time.
- Ensure to have good relationship with production team and support group.
- Assists and set as reliver for NPL Technician if needed
Vocational or Technical Course Graduate
With knowledge and experience in Manufacturing Industry is an advantage
With knowledge and experience with Operations and NPL is advantage
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.