Aftersales Diagnostic Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
Opportunity within luxury performance Automotive OEM within the Aftersales team, to work within a well-established diagnostic team on diagnostic development.
- Author content for guided diagnostics using GradeX IDE or other diagnostic tools.
- Author Diagnostics documentation
- Interdepartmental collaboration with development engineers on process optimisation and instigate diagnostic change requests
- Using Softing, Vector or 3rd party tools to query ODX databases
- Perform validation of ODX data using a mix of simulation, test rigs and pre-production vehicles
- Develop and maintain simulation environments designed to support the validation of new diagnostic content.
- Validate diagnostics software releases against design specification and report any non-conformities or bugs
Profession and Personal Capabilities (Required & Preferred)
- Experience working in Automotive Electrical Engineering diagnostics - Current knowledge of developing diagnostics using VW ODIS-Creator or Bosch GradeX is advantageous.
- Ability to work from Surrey for 2-3days/week
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, processes and rules and internal decision-making structures
- Knowledge of 12V conventional vehicle systems architecture is required and HV electronics vehicle architecture ideal – training is provided
- Risk management, Problem Resolution, Lessons Learned, escalation & root cause knowledge is ideal
- Knowledge of relevant technology and processes, software and/ or services and different engineering and base solutions
- Effective communication with customers, customer relationship management, customer collaboration.
- Willingness to travel to support customer projects at multiple U.K. locations.
- Knowledge of Continental and its environment, the corporate strategy and its goals are desirable.
- Diagnostic Engineering Tools (VW ODIS-Creator or Bosch GradeX)
- CAN Tools (Vector CANdela Studio/CANalyser/CANape)
- MS Office suite
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
- Company Vehicle + Bonus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.