DevOps Engineer Intern
Vaše náplň práce
Your future team
You will join our AI Infrastructure team with 10 members to provide high performance compute and storage capacity to AI Developer teams by operate and developing one of the biggest on-premise HPC Cluster in the automotive industry located in Frankfurt and a local server room in Budapest.
Our team is responsible for providing the computation infrastructure for AI development and related activities. Your tasks are therefore:
- Developing new features on the HPC Cluster with the help of senior colleagues (mostly in Python/Bash)
- Maintain and add new features to monitoring.
- Take part in the daily technological decisions.
- Execute and monitor automated operational procedures.
- Cooperate with external suppliers and internal service providers.
- ongoing studies at a Hungarian university degree (BSc, MSc) for at least 6 months in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related area,
- experience in TCP/IP networking, Docker and Linux,
- B2 level English skills,
- a collaborative, open-minded and team player attitude,
- an interest in industry leading technologies and processes,
- the ability to learn quickly and manage own workload independently.
Nice to have
- Theoretical background and first practical experiences with machine learning lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with “infrastructure as code”, containerization and automation tools such as Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes etc.
Required cover letter
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions what is your order of preference?
- An inspiring local team and collaboration in our international development network
- Dynamic, youthful corporate culture and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- A mentoring program that offers the chance to receive guidance and knowledge from our seasoned colleagues in a close-knit environment
- An opportunity for career advancement as we offer three tiers of internship levels, allowing you to progress further on your career path
- New and modern office in the heart of Budapest (near Kalvin square)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home arrangements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental, founded in 1871, is a global technology company specializing in sustainable and connected mobility solutions. With 150 years of experience, we provide safe, efficient, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transportation. In 2021, we achieved €33.8 billion in sales, employing over 190,000 people across 58 countries. Our portfolio includes automotive safety, brakes, automation, and communication technologies for vehicles.
At the Continental Autonomous Mobility Hungary, and its Artificial Intelligence Development and Application Development centres, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
Podobná pracovní místa
IT Consultant - Smartfactory (m/f/diverse)
Software Architect – Assisted and Autonomous Driving
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)