Warehouse Process Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
▪ Track warehouse KPI status
▪ Productivity improvement
▪ Setting SW, SOS, SWCT in warehouse
▪ Leading time study in warehouse
▪ Implemenation of CBS method in warehouse
▪ Leading 5S, Kaizen, TPM, VM, DM, LSW, Jishuken setup and improvement
▪ Leading warehouse improvement project
▪ Contact window with other departments for improvement (CBS, IE, IT, FF etc.)
▪ Ergonomics improvement in warehouse
▪ Automation project lauch in warehouse
▪ Warehouse TC imrovement
▪ Warehouse safey imrovement and coordination
▪ Support new project related topics as warehouse contact window
▪ Setting new project related testing and trial run
▪ Setting process data base and pramaters
▪ Maintain digital platform databas
▪ Tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education / Certification：College or higherProfessional
Experience：3 years or above of working experience in warehouse or logistics
Lean and process related experience will be prefered
Project and/or Process Experience：2 years above
Leadership Experience：project manager experience will be prefered
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.