Logistics Operations Specialist for UX (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
Increase transparency and customer satisfaction / fulfill customer expectations:
- Participation in projects of Supply Chain Management (SCM);
- Support of production plants during the project phase;
- Allocation management in case of material shortage;
- Assessment and clarification of the logistical problems;
- Decision of supplied quantity and date for the part numbers effected by the allocation for all production plants;
- Contact to the concerned supplier and all affected production plants during the allocation;
- Guidance and support for plants during allocation;
- Mainly independent negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs;
- Escalation as part of the material shortage;
- Management process (MSM12);
- Support of all concerned production plants during a material shortage;
- Negotiations with the supplier to ensure no internal or customer line downs (partly with support from purchasing);
- Analysis of the supply gaps and their impact as well as coordination and monitoring of necessary corrective actions;
- Analysis of Premium Freight and active management of countermeasures (HUB Europe).
- University degree and expertise in Supply Chain, Business Administration or comparable;
- +2 years SCM experience or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation);
- Languages: Fluent English mandatory; German beneficial;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge;
- SAP knowledge represents an advantage.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.