Instructional / Learning Content Designer - AN (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
- Develop and produce engaging, interactive, high-quality learning content (audio & visual media) according to instructional design principles;
- Apply the Company standards, approved authoring tools and state of the art methods for developing learning items and performing the quality check;
- Gather learning requirements from R&D Subject Matter Experts and consults on content / learning methods from a didactical perspective together with a Learning Business Partner (Learning Specialist) within our team;
- Consult subject matter experts regarding best-fitting training format and training concept;
- Evaluate new methods and use new media, equipment, media content databases, help to improve learning content design standards;
- Create and implement SCORM-compliant courses within the existing delivery
- Systems (LMS);
- Transfer of available “classical” learning content in eLearning and web-based training formats;
- Establish and drive a knowledge and best practice exchange with the learning designers’ community and with our Subject Matter Experts;
- Support roll-out of learning programs to the global R&D community and to regional teams;
- Become an active member of Continental’s Learning Community.
- Education / Study preferably in areas of Visual or Multimedia Design, Educational Science, Human Resources, Information Technology, Communication Science, Psychology, Social Sciences or a related field in training development;
- Experience in development and deployment of training courses or with media creation for web applications desired;
- Experience in the area in online content creation (focus on eLearning) – instructional design preferable;
- Good understanding of visual design principles and how to apply creative concepts;
- Experience with Authoring Tools like Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Vyond, Da Vinci Resolve, Cyberlink Power Director, Camtasia or similar and with digital design tools like e.g., GIMP, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, PowerPoint (icons, 3D Models, illustrations,…) or similar desired;
- Strong stakeholder / customer focus;
- Strong quality orientation;
- Interpersonal and intercultural competencies desired;
- Effective communication and building networks ability required;
- Very good English skills written and spoken.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work ;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.