Customer Product Quality Manager for UX (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
The CPQM is the overall customer interface for series production quality for assigned products in order to gain customer satisfaction. Ensuring product quality will be maintained and improved over a product’s lifetime.
In coordination with QC/QKAM, the CPQM is responsible for tracking and responding to quality issues, questions, organization, and production issues throughout the entire process.
- The CPQM has a leading role in the customer communication process;
- Globally functional responsibility for Q-issues at all HMI plants;
- Support with failure calculation in the case of new projects;
- Prevention of Q-problems in the ramp-up phase and during series;
- Support for all products in series for the assigned customer. Recognition, highlighting and solution of quality problems;
- 8D Report execution at all HMI plants;
- Supporting and realizing customer audits;
- Processing of extraordinary processes NCCs;
- Regular reporting to the management;
- Fault prevention by means of lessons learned and transfer of know-how.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Master/ Bachelor in engineering or comparable technical subject;
- Knowledge of Development and / or Manufacturing processes in automotive area(minimum 3 years);
- Is familiar with existing system platforms, i.e. CQTS;
- Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, ...);
- General automotive standards and customer specific quality requirements;
- Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...);
- Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects;
- Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques;
- Intercultural experience and solid language skills;
- English language advanced level is required;
- German language skill is mandatory.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.