Vaše náplň práce
- Responsible for classification and grading of tires after visual inspection (including evaluation of x-rays) and decision on next process step.
- Responsible for classification and grading of tires from rework area (including evaluation of x-rays) and decision on next process step.
- Responsible for classification of off-standard tires (including evaluation of x-rays) and decision on final disposition.
- Input of quality related data in GRADING system
- Scan and evaluate status of tires returned to grading after X-ray, Tire Uniformity, and Weighing.
- Responsible for classification of off-standard tires from the above areas and decision on final disposition.
- Ensure that non conformance tires is rapidly communicated and documented to Prod/QM in shift.
- Effective communication and discussion with others department to solve the problem.
- Develop basic appreciation of Graders roles and responsibilities.
Qualifications include previous experience in a manufacturing facility quality role
3-5 years automotive or manufacturing industry
2-3 years in manufacturing and/or quality function
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Quality Grader to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?