Mechanical Design Engineer for SMY (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
You will be part of a dynamical team which is responsible for the development and design of a various innovative mechanical products for commercial vehicles market, as follow: vehicle instrumentation, dashboards, tachographs, vehicle control units, different radars, sensors and video cameras.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be:
- Part of project acquisition team, performing customer requirements analysis relevant for establishing a feasible mechanical concept;
- Mechanical design responsible from concept phase until the start of production;
- Perform activities according to the assigned project role: mechanical project management, architecture and engineering, tolerance calculation, brainstorming or innovations workshops;
- Provide inputs and offer support on the related project disciplines and assembly line;
- Involved in worldwide coordination and support activities.
This is what it takes to be a successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of mechanical design;
- Knowledge of tolerance analysis;
- Knowledge of CAD software. CREO is an advantage;
- Knowledge of parts manufacturing (prototypes and final products);
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Initiative, communication skills and open mind;
- English language at medium level. German language is an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.