Mandatory Internship - Further development of a database application
Vaše náplň práce
For our Ingolstadt site we are looking for a mandatory intern (m/f/diverse) for the summer semester 2023 for the implementation of an automatic measurement data processing with start date March 2023 for 5 - 6 months. There is also the possibility to combine a mandatory part with a voluntary study-related internship of up to 3 months.
Your tasks will include:
- Automated storage, evaluation and visualization of measurement data from an existing test bench
- Setup and operation of endurance runs for mechatronic systems (window regulators and seat adjustment) and evaluation of test results
- Extension of an existing database for system components
- Students (m/f/diverse) in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field of study
- Programming skills in C, Python
- Basic Matlab knowledge
- Experience with standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, Outlook, …)
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken), German language skills are a plus
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
- Creative and flexible
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrollment as well as your current transcript of grades and an excerpt from the current study regulations regarding completion of a mandatory internship, as these are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.