Data Quality Intern
Vaše náplň práce
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
- reviewing labeling results in line with the label specification and project requirement
- providing assistance to the AI Data Manager’s daily work, like:
- Collecting, consolidating and documenting data requirements from deep learning / machine learning specialists
- Tracking and facilitating labeling activities in line with project timelines
- Tracking and communicating the status of the data processing steps in a transparent way
- Preparing and maintaining label specification for different machine learning functions
- contributing to the fine-tuning of quality checking processes
- cooperating with the team members
- presenting your work to the group / towards other departments
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related area.
- Good command of English language and good communication skills
- Able to work 24 hours/week - between 9am and 5pm.
- Interest in deep learning topics (experience is not needed)
- Mad about working with data
- Experience in Excel
- Have tolerance for monotony
Nice to have:
- technical background
- VBA and / or Python knowledge
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Podobná pracovní místa
ADAS Embedded Software Engineer - AUTOSAR