Software Architect MTS Framework for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
Our team is responsible for the development of the Measurement Technology Systems system - a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, including multiple sub-disciplines (Software, Hardware, Operating Systems) and covering a large variety of responsibilities (Project Manager, Software architecture/design/development, Hardware development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support).
The Autonomous Mobility context for 2021 sees every new car sold in the major markets equipped with our radars, cameras or Lidars. And every sensor has to continuously tell a story. What’s good is that we have a huge volume of information. What’s better is that we have the capability to process it!
We analyze the signals, we understand all that the car sees around and we teach the car to make decisions! In Autonomous Mobility, all of these are possible also because of our Measurement Technology Systems solution.
We are looking for a passionate Software Architect, with a good Software Architecture, Design and Development knowledge for Windows desktop applications.
Parts of daily Software Architect responsibilities will be the Requirements Engineering, Software Architecture, Design and Development for assigned high complexity modules, as part of the Measurement Technology Systems Framework development team (Autonomous Mobility Data Acquisition, Test and Simulation system).
You’ll be part of a professional and dynamic team.
- A mentor (member of the Measurement Technology Systems Architecture team) will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Minimum skills and experience:
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics...);
- Medium / advanced C++ and Object Oriented Programming knowhow;
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies;
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- Experience in developing complex SW projects;
Preferred skills and experience:
- Also useful: knowledge of Windows development libraries (MFC, WTL or similar), COM, Boost;
- CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet knowledge is a plus;
- Working experience with Vector tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
AM (Autonomous Mobility) department develops products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to “see” and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles.
We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by Autonomous Mobility to our Customers (Emergency Brake Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control + Stop&Go, Head Light Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Surround View...).