Total Cost Management UX TSR (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
Actively steering the implementation of cost reduction activities; including leading Purchasing ReDTC & MCR ideas, driving and enabling APR's Opportunities and tracking and mitigating APR's Risk with the Purchasing Automtive community, and responsible for UX Purchasing KPI Analytics.
Key interface between Purchasing Automotive and BA UX for critical components management and potentiating capacity improvement opportunities at suppliers for current and upcoming years.
Leads the key Strategic Purchasing UX Initiatives for the mid and long term future assurance of the BA technology and strategy needs.
Consolidation of data from multiple systems & sources (e.g. Modias, Fire, ReDTC etc…), its analysis, the definition of countermeasures & strategy
- Lead for measure creation and realization of savings together with Automotive Purchasing, through material cost reduction ideas coming from the internal organization and also from suppliers..
- Responsible to continuously monitor negotiated price deviations, and defining and implementing of countermeasures, such as PCB/EL share implementation. Including lessons learned for the organization.
- Foster and enable resourcing opportunities for strategic materials for Purchasing UX.- Responsible for all financial and non-financial UX PUR KPIs in cooperation and close alignment with Purchasing Controlling.
- Active tracking of APR & PPV trend and implementing proper counter measures, together within the Business Area and with Category Purchasing.
- Lead for the monthly forecast model including the analysis of APR & PPV trend, risks and opportunities, and actively driving close the gap activities.
- Create and implement a structured analysis of UX Purchasing KPIs with the objective of potentiating strategic actions for improvement such as; material flow strategy, Country of Origin, analysis Multiple Source at new and running business, SSL Coverage, raw material tracking, etc.- Responsible for cost measure tracker and drive closure on savings potential.
- Responsible to check continuously price deviations including definition and implementation of countermeasures including leassons learned for the organization.
- Provide the big picture analysis and reports for purchasing topics by creating summaries and complex visualizations of selected topics e.g. Budget, Material Flow, Shares, Legacy, RM dependency, amongst others.- Responsible to lead the support with the objective to enable the realization of savings from ReDTC measures accross different categories and products.
- Strong coordination within the different internal Departments to ensure the driving forward of savings, critical component management & strategic initiatives within Purchasing UX.- Support allocation management and escalation calls.
- Identify and enable capacity improvement opportunities for current and upcoming new year. Including introducing alternatives, shifting shares, PCN and re-design for capacity availability improvement.
- Potentiate implementing of new technologies which also assure more capacity availability. - Responsible to lead the key mid-&-long term defined UX strategic purchasing activities within serial production, such as risk mitigation , SSL coverage, material flow strategy, UX Raw Material exposure tracker, amongst others.
- Being the key interface between Automotive Purchasing and UX for the supplybase sustainability approach.
- Develop a structured approach within UX to streamline and bridge the Automotive Purchasing Requirements needed for new Start-Up companies to become Serial Production released Supplier
-University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) is required;
-2-3 years of experience in various procurement functions as well as 3 years of experience in project functions in automotive industy;
-Ability to work in intercultural teams and the capability to negotiate and to operate in different cultures.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Podobná pracovní místa
Global Category Manager Industrial Cleaning - ContiTech & Tires (TM)
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing (Iasi/Timisoara)