Product Owner AI for Enterprise Applications (m/f/diverse)
Vaše náplň práce
This position can be staffed at the location Frankfurt or Regensburg.
As a research and development area, we are driving forward the development of artificial intelligence and data analytics solutions within Continental for a wide range of fields and technologies; from automotive-specific functions to industry 4.0 applications to process automation.
To complement our team, we are therefore looking for a Product Owner AI for Enterprise Applications (m/f/diverse) with the expertise and enthusiasm to bring machine learning and data analytics applications to operational use. The job profile is characterized by the following tasks:
- Conception and development of new products that cover the needs of internal customers
- Development of data analysis tools for various functional areas within the automotive industry
- Apply data science tools and frameworks to build machine learning models and ETL pipelines in a cloud environment
- Participation in the creation of the growth field vision in cooperation with the growth field manager and other stakeholders
- Maintaining the network and the necessary regular communication with relevant stakeholders
- Act as an interface between the Scrum team, the customer and project management
- Conducting presentations for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Translation of user requirements into system requirements
- Create and maintain the product backlog, definition of epics, stories, features, minimal viable products
- Define sprint goals based on product management priorities
- Define priorities within the product backlog for sprint cycles
- Acceptance of the commitments of the individual development teams
- Acceptance of deliverables / deviations from commit planning
- Academic Degree in Engineering / Informatics / Artificial Intelligence or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in project management
- Several years of experience in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary project teams
- Experience in strategic product development is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent quality awareness
- Ability to work analytically and structurally and to organize
- Excellent presentation and documentation capabilities
- Good Englisch and German language skills (written and spoken)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.