Vaše náplň práce
- Treasury Operations
- Provide support to the business for manual payments and host-to-host transaction exceptions
- Manage and report the Net Cash Positions between North American affiliates
- Provide Treasury support and problem resolution for retail business segments
- Perform Pension related tasks and transactions
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Maintain Treasury procedure manual for all positions
- Participate in Treasury process improvement and efficiency project activities, as well as, support Pension projects identified by the Company and Pension Oversight Committee
- Bank Relationship, Account Management and KYC Documentation
- Responsible for opening, closing and change requests for all USD, CAD, EUR, JPY bank accounts
- Act as a liaison between the banks & third-party pension service providers and corresponding internal departments
- Provide KYC Documentation to banks and maintain KYC database
- Perform bank account fee analysis and provide details to the business
- Develop and investigate recommendations to improve transaction processes with the purpose of risk mitigation and bank fee reduction
- Maintain documentation for account signatories
- Liquidity Planning
- Perform issuance and repayment of the region’s US Commercial Paper program (CP) with all Dealers and IPA agents
- Execute purchase and sale transactions of foreign currency as required to fund non-USD currency bank accounts for operational transactions
- Accounting & Reporting
- Support accounting department with account reconciliation activities between Bank and Book balances
- Implement internal controls and fraud avoidance techniques. Conduct fraud protection
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in Treasury or other relevant Finance experience
- Treasury analysis and problem solving skills
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Multitasking capabilities in a dynamic environment
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Process and internal controls
- Investment/Asset analysis
- High attention to detail
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- A relocation package is offered to internal candidates; however, the position could be eligible for a sign on bonus for external candidates
- Previous working experience with cross functional teams
- 5+ years of professional experience in Treasury or other relevant Finance experience
- Business, Finance or Accounting Degree
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in banking platforms, FX/All or equivalent trading systems
- Business-fluent Spansih language skills (written and spoken)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Podobná pracovní místa
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling and Finance Trainee
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling Graduate