ADAS Embedded Software Developer & Integration Engineer Senior
Vaše náplň práce
Autonomous Mobility for You. Anywhere. Anytime. This is our vision, and in the Autonomous Mobility (AM) business area, we bring together all the competencies needed to make this vision a reality, and to put autonomous systems on the road. We strongly believe that Autonomous Mobility will enhance the quality of life of people and will increase the safety in the roads.
A skilled ADAS/AM Embedded Software Integration Engineer is required to support our growing team. In this role, you will integrate the software components into a complete software which is consistent with the architectural design and ensure that the software components are tested to provide evidence for compliance with the software architectural design, including the interfaces between different components. As a software integrator you will ensure the stability, reliability, and functionality of the integrated SW. It is expected that you will also support the design, development and module testing activities to create and update software components of AM/ADAS products that are being developed or are already in production.
Our engineers are part of a multidisciplinary and global community responsible for the design, integration and maintenance of Continental products using the AUTOSAR framework which include several software components such as diagnostics, error handling, communications, cybersecurity, memory management and power management. Your work will support the development of technologies such as RADAR, camera, LIDAR, other related vehicle sensing components and as well high-performance automotive computers, which together enable driving functions and other automated driving features to make Autonomous Mobility happen.
- Specification of the integration approach (steps and content) for software modules and necessary test cases.
- Follow the Continental development life cycle process, including QA activities, to develop and integrate software modules.
- Setup of development and test environments for project execution.
- Support the planning of software development and integration activities.
- Debug and problem solving for software issues identified at all stages of product development.
- Ensure quality of software and documentation for proper delivery. Support of peer reviews through all development stages.
- Support meetings with cross functional project team, software/test team and customers as needed.
- Design, development, and module testing of embedded software to meet product requirements.
- Develop and integrate sustainable software and support other teams in charge of its verification.
- Participate in the necessary requirements engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Understanding of the automotive software development life cycle (V-Model, ASPICE)
- 3+ years of experience developing low-level/embedded software.
- Demonstrated proficiency with C/C++ programming languages.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with requirements management tools (e.g., DOORS) and software lifecycle management tools (e.g., IMS Integrity, JIRA, Github)
- Knowledge of CAN, Automotive Ethernet, UDS diagnostics, CAPL scripting, CANoe, Lauterbach Trace32 or similar tools.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Critical thinking and decision-making ability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Fluent communication in English (TOEIC 900+) for project and technical communication.
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Cross-cultural competence.
- Technical writing; be able to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Willingness to travel for training and Go-&-See (internationally and/or domestically).
- Experience in active safety electronics systems or other safety electronics products.
- Familiarity/experience with ADAS or autonomous driving systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with AGILE methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge on ASIL and Functional Safety.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.