Internship for Special Processes - Manufacturing TSR
Vaše náplň práce
Our student will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all special processes are running within specified targets (dispensing, gluing and thermal paste, selective soldering, milling);
- Support for new product and/or process introduction;
- Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Technical support for all customers audits;
- Measuring cycle times off station /line;
- Creating Simulations in VC;
- Creating Standard Machines within Visual Components eCatalogue;
- Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
We are searching for an intern that:
- Is student in mechatronics or mechanical field;
- Has knowledge about SolidWorks or CAD environment;
- Is fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
- Has good communication skills;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.