Software Engineer - Software Integration (m/f/divers)
Vaše náplň práce
As an "Software Engineer - Software Integration (m/f/divers)" you will be a project keyplayer for our autonomous driving applications. Your job combines technical skills with important soft skills on a highly dynamic environment. In understanding of our AUTOSAR-Architecture in detail, you know best how our different components have to be integrated and tested. With your outstanding software development skills, you will be one of the main contact persons for all technical questions related to the project. The job requires you to be open-minded, flexible, fast-learning and highly motivated to take up the challenge of developing the technology for the future mobility.
- Definition and implementation of software integration strategy according to architecture and project plan
- Configuring and implementing of Adaptive AUTOSAR components and systems
- Requirements engineering and development of test specifications and test cases for software development, acceptance and integration testing
- Continuously improving the project environment and its components
- Working in complex multi-processor projects and supporting project team members in development, debugging of failures and consulting in integration and releasing activities
- Enabling and development of Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment solutions in the project
- Working with highly motivated agile teams and collaboration to achieve the project goals
We offer a permanent full-time position at the locations Lindau or Neu-Ulm.
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Computer Science, SW Engineering, Informatics)
- Experience in C/C++ and knowledge in Compiler, Linker and SW build environments in Linux/Windows
- Experience in embedded SW development projects (V Model & Agile) and related tools, preferable within the automotive industry
- Experience in Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR architecture, -tools and configuration methods
- Experience in debugging, error hunting and knowledge in SW test methods, testing know-how
- Knowledge in Jenkins, GitHub, CMake, Python or similar technologies desirable
- Very good communication skills, ability and motivation to collaborate with others
- Planning and organizing, quality orientation skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- An attractive compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- Comprehensive range of internal and external training measures supported by our Group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management.
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement ,support for child care, subsidization of child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.