Internship Project Administration Support for UX (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
- Communication with the customer to correctly understand the task requirements;
- Performing the assigned tasks at the requested level of quality and time-frame, being able to handle customer’s feedback and proactively contribute to improve the quality of deliverables;
- Creating handbooks with best practices from own projects;
- Responsible for the introduction and maintenance of all the data and documents related to the projects being developed in Exhaust Gas sub-segment projects;
- Store and organize the information in the SAP PDM database;
- Is responsible to inform project team about laws / directives / changes / updates / expiry dates;
- Taking care of the mechanical part of a NOx sensor project and being an active part of the project team;
- Creating drawings by using Creo & a PDM tool;
- Is responsible for performing SAP tasks as maintenance user for medium / high complexity projects: submitting of new products and parts, creation of documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents, creation of product structure;
- Is responsible to document & to manage the ECNs, BOMs etc., according to projects rules & needs.
- University student (i.e.: Economics, Finance, Communication, etc.);
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills (especially Excel, but also Word & PowerPoint);
- Basic ability of technical drawings reading/modifying (would be very welcome);
- Very good English knowledge (German would be very welcome);
- High communication skills;
- Knowledge of SAP (PDM module) (would be very welcome);
- Well organized person (motivated to maintain order), attentive to details, rigorous, high accuracy and timelines.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our User Experince (UX) business area makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, UX makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But UX is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
Our User Experience solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving.