Windchill System Administrator (Sr. IT Application Analyst)
Vaše náplň práce
The Windchill System Administrator will be responsible for the installation, configuration and administration of the Windchill systems from Continental Automotive and ContiTech supporting the Product Data development processes for:
- Product Structure and BOM Management
- Engineering Change and Release Management
- Software to SAP Release Management
- Data transfer along the value chain, in direction of SAP
- Creo, Catia, UG NX, SolidWorks and Zuken Data Management
- Component Life Cycle Management (CLMS)
- Electronic Component Management
- Design and implement technical solutions for the Windchill system
- Installation of updates and system patches
- Administration and upgrading of Windchill CAD Workers and Servers
- Evaluation of log files and database administration
- Creation of work instructions and process improvements
- System performance monitoring
- 3rd level support
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of relevant experience OR 4 years of related job experience if no degree.
- Knowledge of Product Data management
- Experience with CAD Data Management for multiple CAD Applications (e.g.Creo, Catia, Zuken, Solidworks, UG NX)
- Operation Experience with PLM Systems such as: PTC Windchill or TeamCenter
- Experienced with system setup, configuration and customization
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of the ITIL processes
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR 10 years of related job experience if no degree
- Experienced with configuration and change management
- IT basic skills in the area of:
- System operating
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.