Customer Solution Architect System
Vaše náplň práce
-Being the central interface for our customers for EEA architecture and SW related topics
-Understanding the customer intention and direction for the system design in development, short term as well as long term.
-Align across the automotive BAs vehicle platform issues to reduce the number of customer escalations.
-Define and identify the key stakeholders
-Define and design the solution for customers and stakeholders
-Manage the functional and non-functional requirements.
-Contribute to technical discussions and Solution finding Processes with architecture knowhow
-Ensure smooth interaction for all Continental components for the dedicated customer platform.
-Supports analysis, clarification and derivation of requirements top down from the vehicle environment to the vehicle system products.
-Support BAs in strategic system projects and quotations
-Improvement of lessons learned between the business areas.
-Contribute to technical discussions and solution finding processes by collaborating with cross-domain and cross-discipline expert teams
- University degree
- More than 5 years experience in automotive
- Development and integration Of automotive embedded systems, Domain controller, High Performance Computer product.
- Product management and project management experience are preferred.
- Good Requirements Engineering skills
- Very good English skills in writing and speaking required.
- PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in design and/or integration of automotive embedded systems.
- Motivated to work in joined teams and projects - cross Continental organizations and with customers.
- Ability to communicate and work in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Willingness to take over responsibility and to drive topics proactively.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.