Internship for HW Testing VED - Iasi
Vaše náplň práce
In VED we develop Brakes for the cars of tomorrow. In the Hardware Testing Group we make sure we test all Hardware relevant aspects of these ECUs. Each one of us can contribute to a better and safer future. You can do this on a daily basis in a Hardware Tester Internship role.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brakes, chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics.
As an intern in our team, your daily activity will be in the field of testing digital and analog electrical circuits and sensors, making thermal measurements on the systems of interest, learn about schematics and layout tools and how to read or make a test specification.
Do you want to be a Hardware Intern? These should spark your interest:
• Creating test specifications and executing electrical testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
• Understanding the requirements for embedded systems;
• Understanding the architecture of embedded systems.
• Creating and optimizing the layout designs for low complexity projects;
• Analyze and understand various projects schematic;
• Work and collaborate with colleagues around the world;
With support from our experts, you can also have the possibility to work on your own Bachelor Thesis!
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Are enrolled at least in the 2nd year of studies or are a graduate in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Medical Bioengineering, Automatics and Computer Science);
• Have basic knowledge of electronic circuits behavior;
• Have basic knowledge of measurement techniques and working with electronics equipment’s (power supply, oscilloscope, signal generator, multimeter);
• Have a good English level (reading, writing and speaking);
• A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• A mentor for your learning period;
• Flexible working hours for your studies;
• Employee discount for local vendors;
• Health & wellness;
• Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.