Vaše náplň práce
▪ Create 3D models and derive manufacturing drawings of components and finished parts in close cooperation with the Product Development Engineer.
▪ Create stress/frequency/rubber stiffness calculations and feasibility studies in close cooperation with the Product Development Engineer.
▪ Comply with applicable internal and external guidelines and standards when designing and manufacturing designs.
▪ Support in technical and project specific customer care.
▪ Storage of created documents in the valid drawing database.
▪ Support of Product Development Engineer in the documentation of all project activities of product development in DB and ADAPT
Technical bachelor degree , CET4 grade, more than 3 years professional experience as a designer or engineer at an automotive company or supplier preferred, experience as design / development engineer for other products acceptable, familiar with Solidworks , Catia or other application is preferred.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.