GDDL Implementation Specialist
Vaše náplň práce
- Ensure the implementation of aspects of the GDDL (German Due Diligence Law) that Purchasing at Contitech must comply
- Ensure the fulfillment of the GDDL reporting specifications and requirements
- Secure alignment with Responsible Value Chain Manager, Responsible Sourcing Specialist & cross-BA regarding the GDDL implementation strategy
- University degree in Natural Sciences, Economics, Engineering or related studies; ideally with focus on sustainability
- Professional experience in dealing with Management Systems for 3 years or more
- Strong experience in driving processes in a global (matrix) organization and leading international, cross-functional projects
- Experience in working with international and intercultural teams and businesses for 3 years or more
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.