Internship Test Systems Support for QL (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
If you join our team as a Test Systems Support Internship, your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Participate to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
- Responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
- Offer support for test bench and equipment maintenance;
- Responsible to maintain internal material stock;
- Responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
- Responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Test System Support Internship:
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Medium English language level.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.