Automation and PLC Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Vaše náplň práce
• Our team is focused to bring high level of automation on our production lines and processes.
• You will lead automation projects, from concept to feasibility and from fabrication and test to
• Will define, develop and deploy automation solution. Design the layout of equipment and
workspace for maximum efficiency and safety.
• Prepare RFQ’s from automation equipment suppliers and evaluate supplier solutions to determine the best combination of technical solution, cost and timing.
• Conduct design-for-automation analysis and provide detailed recommendations.
• Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers.
• Supervise installation and testing to verify requirements and specifications are met.
• Participate in design reviews and provide status reports as per established schedule.
• Conduct training to internal maintenance.
• University degree in Automation/Computers/ Electronics/ Mechatronics; with a focus on automation engineering;
• Advanced knowledge in programming with Tia Portal is a must.
• Previous work experience in industrial automation, in a production environment . (3 to 5 years)
• Good knowledge in pneumatic and electrical and automation components
• Passion for innovation, very good judgment ability and analytical thinking.
• Knowledge or experience with industrial robots and vision systems 1D and 2D is a plus.
• High flexibility and short term availability in the event of incidents.
• Good English level.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.