Internship for Quality Laboratory Team – Manufacturing TSR
Vaše náplň práce
The student will learn to:
- Perform laboratory tests on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products to ensure the quality of the manufactured parts;
- Set up, operate and maintain laboratory equipment for different testing activities (e.g. measurements, X-ray CT);
- Work with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing procedures/instructions;
- Monitor, analyze and report the collected data.
- Student from technical field (Mechanics, Electronics)
- Reading of technical drawings
- English language skills;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience in a quality laboratory would be a plus;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player and collaborate with colleagues from other departments;
- Good communication skills;
- Availability for 6/8 hours/day.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.