R&D Chemist, Raw Material Management for conveyor belt production
Vaše náplň práce
- To work on testing and implementation of new chemicals in the compound production worldwide according
to the strategy of the Business Area Conveying Solutions
- To support our conveyor belt production locations in planning and performing pre-series mixing trials with
new chemicals, help in the evaluation of the processability and the test results and making decisions about
the plant level approval
- To drive and organize the implementation of the new raw materials in our global administration systems
(e.g. GUTS, SAP)
- To coordinate the phase-out of hazardous materials based on safety aspects and their regulatory status
- Chemistry/Chemical engineering or similar MSc graduation
- Negotiable level of English
- Advantage: work experience in international teams and/or participation in R&D or any science project
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.