Tehnician facilitati - Manufacturing TSR
Vaše náplň práce
• Rezolva orice problema corectiva \ cerinta legata de aria de Facility in mod profesional si cu un inalt nivel de calitate
• Verificarea si intretinerea locatiei, cladirii, echipamentelor si functionalitatea infrastructurii, completarea parametrilor in fisele de mentenanta, in conformitate cu planul de mentenanta.
• Propune imbunatatiri tehnice in aria sa de responsabilitate
• Supravegheaza toti subcontractorii care desfasoara activitati pentru departamentul de Facility in locatie
• Responsabil de interventiile de urgenta, la orice oora, pentru remedierea avariilor critice ale locatiei, cladirii, echipamentului sau infrastructurii.
- Minim 3 ani experienta relevanta in domeniu;
- Scoala tehnica;
- Cunostinte de electrica, HVAC, ANRE;
- MS Office;
- Disponibilitate de a lucra in ture;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.