Buyer for Production Equipment
Vaše náplň práce
- Negotiates terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of goods and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
- Clarifies technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier.
- Accurately and timely process all purchase requests according to the defined procedure
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow-up on orders, etc.
- Process order confirmations
- Implement the global/regional strategy in their own area of responsibility
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable to ensure purchasing process completion
- Support blocked invoice resolution to facilitate invoice and payment processing with requestor/suppliers
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and locations to achieve procurement goals and objectives.
- minimum 2 years of experience in Purchasing department
- Good command of English, both written and verbal;
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or comparable qualification;
- Eager to develop and learn more about the purchasing process;
- Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills;
- Good computer skills - Excel, Word;
- Stress resistance, conflict resolution abilities, assertiveness.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
- Service award
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.