Splunk Analytics and Reporting Internship - IT (TM)
Vaše náplň práce
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our team, we expect you to:
- Support, maintain and expand Splunk infrastructure if necessary (linux based);
- Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms;
- Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality (Python, API and SQL);
- Integrating Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources (Python, API knowledge).
- University (Information Technology, other);
- Good English knowledge (spoken and written);
- API knowledge;
- SQL knowledge;
- Powershell (a plus);
- Linux - bash scripts (a plus);
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A chance for further development on several areas
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.