Advanced Purchasing Engineer for AM
Vaše náplň práce
- Material cost management of relevant Autonomous Mobility - products (i.e. BOM pricing; initiation of Cost-Value-Analysis; collaboration in „Design-to-Cost“-measures; etc.);
- Planning and execution of component sourcing (i.e. leading sourcing-teams; execution of RFIs/RFQs; regular controlling and reporting of sourcing-activities; secure data-quality; etc.);
- Initiation and execution of strategy-alignments, technical meetings and project-reviews with suppliers;
- Risk-Management within component-sourcing and suppliers in regard to supply-chain;
- Close collaboration with global Category-Purchasing; Project- and Engineering-Teams; SQM (i.e. during sourcing; within the APQP; securing the SOP; etc.);
- Proactive participation in the development and execution of the AM Purchasing strategy;
- Early involvement of Advanced Purchasing in the product-development-process (i.e. Early supplier involvement; handle and negotiate development-agreements with key-suppliers; etc.);
- Independent realization of innovations & continuous improvements within the AM-Purchasing (i.e. optimization of tools & methods; introduction of new technologies; etc.).
- University degree in Engineering or economic sciences;
- Work experience in Purchasing; automotive experience preferred;
- Safe handling of Microsoft Office;
- Business fluent in English (verbal & written);
- Resilience; self-motivation and intercultural competence;
- Team- and communication-skills;
- Driving license (category B = passenger car) tbd.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.