Project Engineer - Machine Intelligence (m/f/diverse) REF12033R
Vaše náplň práce
- Manage and coordinate technical projects for new developments towards making production machines more autonomous with the technical experts and central + plant stakeholders
- Drive the rollout of developed technologies to the tire manufacturing plants globally in line with the priorities set by the business stakeholders
- Actively engage with the stakeholder both in plants and central functions to find a balanced approach towards project execution based on available resources and benefits expected
- Actively share project progress with management and seek support as and when needed for prioritization and resources
- Actively share learnings and experiences within the Manufacturing Technology Tires community towards continous improvement
- Drive projects by using the appropriate project management method (Agile, Water-fall etc.) and contribute to improving the methods with the Project management community
- Support team members with your knowledge and experience of project management and actively seek for support within the team to keep building the overall competence level of the team
- Develop a basic level of understanding for the main Digital Solutions technologies to be able to successfully drive projects understanding the critical criteria
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Automation Technology or similar
- Several years of experience of working with a manufacturing organization (preferably tires) on technical engineering project management related to digitalization
- Experience of working with agile and water fall project management methods
- Profound understanding of industry 4.0 technologies/trends and Artificial Intelligence
- English language skills (spoken and written) on an advanced level
- Highly collaborative and intercultural mindset, team player
- Conflict management and project management skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Machine Intelligence team works on bringing the future of manufacturing technology to life today for tire production. Join us to be a part of this journey.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.