Vaše náplň práce
- To do fault finding/ trouble-shooting and repair job related to mechanical. Ex: pipe work, lubrication, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- To perform routine maintenance task on mechanical system
- To do inspection/ monitoring on electro-mechanical system
- To do fabrication job that includes welding and machining
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Ability to work at times autonomously and without direct supervision.
- Working experience 1-2 years. However fresh graduates from ILP with strong wiliness to learn will be considered.
- Certificate in Mechanical from ILP, SKM Level 2
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word/Excel added advantage
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Basic knowledge in Hydraulic /Pneumatics.
- Welding skills
- Willing to work in shift/ extended hours
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.