Head of Event Management
Vaše náplň práce
To strategize, brand, lead, plan and coordinate major events to complement and elevate Continental's profile of a people and technology company.
- Strategize, conceptualise, design and formulate event proposals based on stakeholders’ requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to brand and communicate Continental as a people and technology Company.
- Perform market research and evaluation to ensure appropriateness and effectiveness of events.
- Prepare and conduct post-event evaluation and analysis for review with management/stakeholders.
- Lead, plan and coordinate major events, campaigns and projects.
- Manage and oversee project deliverables and deadlines.
- Establish an effective and positive working relationship for internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Manage event budgets, expenses and targets.
- Continuous transformation to ensure a long term competitive, lean and sustainable organization.
The incumbent should possess:
- an academic degree with professional industry-specific experience in event and branding management.
- Project leader experience in strategic, cross-functional projects, preferably leading people for 10 years
- Strong network with country local authorities and media are required
These personal traits are crucial for the success of this position:
1. Strategic thinking
2. Strong in communication
3. Meticulous attention to detail with a quality mindset
4. Agile and adaptable
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.