DevOps Software Engineer for seat and door functions (m/w/divers)
Vaše náplň práce
Become part of this team as a DevOps Software Engineer (m/f/diverse):
- You are actively and continuously optimizing the build infrastructure of our projects
- As a central contact you are responsible for efficient and trouble-free use of development tools
- You ensure a high degree of automation in the project and the shortest possible CI, CT throughput time
- With your expertise, you advise and support projects in deciding between "on-premise" and "cloud-based" approaches
- You work both across project/discipline and location boundaries and together with our central departments
- You are a specialist in configuration and change management and are involved in defining the variant concept
- Academic degree in information technology, lectrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in software or system development, ideally in the automotive sector and in software requirement engineering
- Several years of professional experience with agile software development
- Good knowledge of C programming language
- Very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Team-oriented and independent working methods
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Electric mobility and automated driving are drivers for vehicle architectures in which comfort and safety functions are becoming more and more important. Door and seat functions play a decisive role in autonomous driving or charging station, making the interior a wellness oasis, an office or even a gaming area.
We are the team that uses agile methods and modern software development tools to develop and produce these functions for all major automobile manufacturers.