2 Wheel Production Planner
Vaše náplň práce
Ensure implementation of measures and maintain controls
▪ Raise awareness and provide information about ESH responsibilities and duties
▪ Ensure immediate notification and response, and initiate preventive measures in case of unsafe or polluting hazards
▪ Demonstrate exemplary personal behavior in ESH and motivate other
▪ Coordinate with production, IE, QM ,logistics and warehouse, optimize production plan to make sure it runs smoothly.
▪ Coordinate with production, PI to optimize ETO plan to make sure new product development runs smoothly.
▪ Make intercompany material plan such as compound, rubberized fabric and chafer requirement plan, coordinate with related department to make sure material can be delivered in time.
▪ Monitoring output ,identify problem and drive for solution to meet production plan in time
▪ Monitoring and analysis WIP stock status for measures and action to avoid shortage and also overproduction of semi products.
▪ Coordinate with PLT to make CX301 and CX401 plan to insure 2Wheel material supply smoothly.
▪ Be responsible for sequencing related Improvement Project, Introduce new concept and methodology for the implement of project related to cost, efficiency and quality improvement to delivery better results.
▪ Supporting improvement projects from other function or departments
▪Be responsible for employee's competency in sequencing side
▪Be responsible for improvement measures implementation of OBL in sequencing side
Efficiency and Cost
▪ Be responsible for productive efficiency improvement plan to improve the utilization rate of machine and eliminate all kinds of waste
▪ Be responsible for setting up supplies budget of prodution and define control measure to carry out the plan.
Education / Certification
University degree. Fluent in English.
(Variety of Functions, Variety of Business, General Management Experience)3 years working experience in manufacturing or rubber industory.
Project and/or Process Experience
Project experience is preferred
1 year of experience in leadership is preferred
Intercultural / International Experience
3 years Worked in international team preferred
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.