Tax Associate / Analyst
Vaše náplň práce
SG 9, 10
• Provide Indirect Tax Compliance & Accounting support
• Compliance responsibilities to include: Sales & Use tax, Unclaimed property, Property tax, Waste Tire Fees, VAT, Annual Reports & Business Licenses and Excise Tax
• Provide account reconciliation & account clearing of various general ledger tax accounts
• Audit Support – accumulation of audit information request data
• Work with US Operating companies
• Research tax issues
• Communicate and advise operating companies on tax related matters
• Communicate with tax authorities
• Special projects as assigned, scanning & mailing returns, check requests, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or Tax
• Strong excel experience
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening
• Master’s in Business, Accounting, and/or Tax
• 2+ years of related professional experience
• SAP experience
• Vertex or similar system experience
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Tax Assocaite/Analyst to join our Tax group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!