Category Buyer Cable Assemblies and LF Antennas (m/f/d)
Vaše náplň práce
• For specific Material Groups in the area of Cable Assemblies and LF Antennas, develop and implement a worldwide material and supplier strategy under consideration of Continental requirements.
• Leading Best in Class Sourcing Process and Negotiating the most favorable Contracts/LOI with our Suppliers to deliver outstanding Pricing and Business Conditions to all our Projects.
• As Category Buyer (m/f/d), you will be part of the international purchasing team within the Automotive Group of Continental.
Your tasks will be:
• In a cross functional environment, leading and being responsible for definition and implementation of Subfamily/MGR strategy considering the requirements of Continental.
• Conducting market analyses. Build up expertise and intelligence about market, material and suppliers.
• Carrying high responsibilities inside the sourcing process: supplier selection, price negotiations taking into consideration advanced negotiation concepts and closure of legally binding contracts.
• Conducting negotiations for frame contracts and annual price agreements.
• Supporting improvement programs with suppliers, re-design to cost measures as well as other cost reduction programs.
• Realization of an efficient Controlling - ensuring in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems, correction of local data and responsibility for monthly controlling. Monitoring of purchasing KPIs
• Driving and supporting pooling activities with external cooperation partners.
• Academic degree in engineering, economics, business administration, or equivalent education
• Up to 8 to 13 years of professional experience in Purchasing
• Experience in the automotive industry requested
• Deep knowledge in MS Office software and SAP R/3
• Business fluent German and English language skills in written and spoken
• Stress resistance, conflict solving abilities, assertiveness
• Intercultural sensitivity
• Willingness to travel
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.