Global eCommerce Specialist – Industrial Fluid Solutions
Vaše náplň práce
The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for driving implementation of the Industrial Fluid Solutions (IFS) eBusiness portions of the digital solutions strategy. The primary focus being on the customer and channel development for sales and online presence/reach for both B2B and B2C.
• In conjunction with the digital solutions, regions and global ecommerce teams execute and support Industrial Fluid Solutions (IFS) Business Area eBusiness strategy.
• Manage user experience of ecommerce including site navigation, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
• Ensure day-to-day operational excellence is supported through contact analysis, improvement, and execution of critical team processes
• Manage ecommerce product offering and lead execution of new store deployments
• Lead all aspects of customer journey delivery and optimization across end-to-end journey
• Drive growth of eCommerce sales
• Oversee the timely execution of new capabilities and guidelines across all ecommerce stores
• Creation and management of formal processes for developing customer-centric experiences and prioritizing local input into global development
• Build collaborative relationships with other eCommerce functions critical to experience delivery – including supply chain, category development, analytics, and digital operations
• Research and provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices
- 5+ years of experience in e-commerce product management; preferably in industrial manufacturing
- Content management experience on digital channels
- Capable of interacting with multiple levels within an organization
- Team player who works well in collaborative and international environment
- A customer centric mindset
- Strong organization and analytics skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.