Head of Quality Management EMEA (m/f/diverse)
Vaše náplň práce
We are looking for you to support our area Conveying Solutions at the location Northeim.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Functionally leading and supporting developing the QM organization in the region and the corresponding locations, as defined in the Organization Chart
- Supporting the definition of the BA Q Strategy
- Leading the regional roll-out of the quality-related aspects of the BA Strategy into all corresponding functions and locations
- Responsibility to maintain and drive the continuous improvement of the integrated CS Management System according to ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 / 50001 and to the requirements of all relevant interested parties
- Driving the roll-out and ensuring the execution discipline in the regions & segments as well as the corresponding locations
- Academic degree in science, alternatively an economic degree with technical specialization
- Several years of professional experience
- Experienced in working in quality or development or manufacturing/engineering
- Experienced in working in a operational environment in the rubber industry
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel internationally and to work in intercultural teams
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Podobná pracovní místa
Qualitätsmanager im Projekt (m/w/divers)